When you leave home for an extended period of time, there are a few things you’re probably concerned about. First, you’re probably wondering who is going to take care of your home. Second, you’re wondering who is going to take care of your pet or pets. You can always take your animal to a kennel, but a lot of pets get stressed out if they’re in unfamiliar places for too long. And even if you board your pet, who’s going to come to your home and take care of your daily chores? Why not kill two birds with one stone and hire a pet sitter in Fort Worth, TX to watch your pets and your home? Here are some of the advantages of hiring one of our screened employees to house sit and pet sit for you.
House sitting advantages
Making sure you lock your doors and turn on your security system before you leave for a business trip or vacation is only a small fraction of everything that has to be done before you head out. Hire a house sitter to take care of the rest for you!
- Pick up the mail: Calling the post office and having them put a stop on your mail isn’t that big of a hassle, but you can just skip that step altogether by hiring a pet and house sitter to pick up your mail every day!
- Water your plants: If you have houseplants, you know how fickle and fragile they can be. Going a few days without water can kill many different types of plants. We guarantee our sitters will give the correct amount of water to each of your plants for the duration of your trip.
- Take care of home security concerns: Even though your door is locked and the security system is armed, there’s always a risk of getting robbed while you’re away. Mitigate that risk by ensuring someone is at your house all day and night!
Pet sitting advantages
As mentioned before, sometimes pets don’t like being left alone in a new place for too long. Even though our facilities are among the nicest in the area, we can’t control your pet’s emotions. Hiring a pet sitter in Fort Worth, TX alleviates any concerns you might have about leaving your pet alone:
- Feed your pets: This is kind of a no-brainer, but obviously our staff will make sure all of your pets are fed and have plenty of water at all times.
- Let your pets out: After your pets are fed, they’ll obviously need to go to the bathroom. Don’t risk your pet having an accident inside—hire a pet sitter to let your animal out whenever they need to go!
- Exercise your pets: Our pet sitters won’t just let your animal outside and then make them come back in. We ensure your pets get plenty of exercise each day. Whether it’s going for a walk, or playing fetch outside, we keep your pets as healthy as can be.
Call GK’s Pet Love Pet Sitting before your next trip to hire one of our trusted employees to watch over your home and take care of your pets.