INITIAL MEET & GREET IS FREE for our new clients.
Sitter comes to your home to meet your pets & gather all pertinent information about your pets & home. We will get to know your pet and make sure we are a good fit. When we decide on the sitting schedule, your sitter will pick up two keys to your home, one for her to keep and one for the office.
IN HOME PET SITTING RATE: Up to 3 Pets $18.00 per visit, $1.00 for each additional pet
Whether you are going on vacation, a business trip, or just spending more hours at the office, we will be there to care for your pets. Daily visits are 30 minutes consisting of feeding, fresh water, play time, litter box maintenance & a short walk. We bring in mail, newspapers & water a few plants. Additional fees might be added for large numbers of plants.
MIDDAY DOG WALK RATE $18.00 per walk for first 2 dogs. $5.00 for each additional dog
Our Sitter will give your leashed dog(s) a short walk around your neighborhood for approximately 15-20 minutes.
HOLIDAY FEE’S $10.00 surcharge per day, (not per visit)
Fee only applies for the day, not for each visit on a Holiday: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
– Additional Fees Applied for cancellations with less than 24 hour notice and returned checks.
– Administration of medications including injections and fluids and large amount of clean up (including pet accidents) taking over 30 minutes, will be charged extra.
– Payment of services is due in advance. Please leave your check on the kitchen counter. Payments that are over ten days late are charged a $10.00 late fee. Gratuity for the sitter is accepted, however we ask that you make it separate from the pet-sitting fee.
– Please provide at least 12 hours notice while you’re away if you wish to extend or cancel your pet sitting services.
– KENNELED PETS require at least three visits per day.
– If you have outside pets leave us a back-up method for safe care for your pets from extreme heat and cold.
– We will need 2 keys to your home, one for the sitter and one for our office, (garage door codes will work also.) If second key is not provided and pet sitter is accidentally locked out, locksmith charges will apply.